[Dock-fans] Can I install dock6.2 based on dock6.1?

Äî Áõ yolanda.only at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Apr 11 18:20:44 PDT 2008

Hi there,

  Thank Scott very much for reply! Yes, I really use dock6.1 because I started with it. Now ,what should I do? May I have to uninstall dock6.1 or I could install dock6.2 directly?

  Best regards,
  Yolanda Guo

Scott Brozell <sbrozell at scripps.edu> wrote:
  Hi,

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Äî Áõ wrote:

> I run dock6 in windows with cygwin. I have rescored my compounds with amber score. The number of my total ligands is 610, but when it had calculated about 150 ligands, the dock6 stoped. And the cygwin window displayed:
> FATAL: allocation failure in ivector<>
> I don't know what its meaning. What happed to it?

You didn't supply many details.
My guess is that you are not using version 6.2 which fixed a
memory leak in amber score:

http://blur.compbio.ucsf.edu/pipermail/dock-fans/2008-February/001402.html

Scott

Yolanda Guo