[Dock-fans] file exceeds

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:23:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, inderjit yadav wrote:

> I have beeing working on tuberculosis  inhibitors .  and using 2a7s.pdb  .in
> dms after preparing its  molcular surface file  when i run the  sphgen
> program  it shows  erroer that no of atoms exceeds 15000. i dont know what
> to do now please help me in this

Go to
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/index.htm
enter into the Search DOCK-Fans something from the failure message;
examine the responses.

Note that
sphgen cannot handle more than 99999 spheres.
So 15000 is suspicious.

Note also
it is not helpful to just say something "shows an error":
you need to say exactly what commands you issued,
and exactly what the resulting messages were.