[Dock-fans] Multiconf-DOCK available as DOCK contributed code

John J. Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:47:32 PDT 2008

Dear DOCK-fans

The "Multiconf-DOCK" package of Miteva and Villoutreix is now available
from the DOCK website

http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/Contributed_Code/index.htm

This work will appear in BMC Bioinformatics shortly:

Sauton N., D. Lagorce, B.O. Villoutreix, M.A. Miteva. MS-DOCK: Accurate
multiple conformation generator and rigid docking protocol for
multi-step virtual ligand screening. BMCBioinformatics, 2008, 9:184

We thank Miteva and Villoutreix for contributing their code!

We are pleased to host DOCK-related contributed code that is free to
academics on the DOCK website. Please contact support at docking.org if
you have DOCK related code you wish to contribute.