[Dock-fans] Installing DOCK 6.2 on Mac OSX Tiger

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Fri Aug 15 18:36:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed report.

I note that gfortran works on non Mac OSX; e.g.,
x86_64 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.2 (Tikanga)
gfortran -v
Target: x86_64-redhat-linux
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix --enable-checking=release --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-libunwind-exceptions --enable-libgcj-multifile --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,java,fortran,ada --enable-java-awt=gtk --disable-dssi --enable-plugin --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-gcj-1.4.2.0/jre --with-cpu=generic --host=x86_64-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.1.2 20071124 (Red Hat 4.1.2-42)

Scott