[Dock-fans] A database to store my own ligand libraries?

David García Aristegui aristegui at cbm.uam.es
Mon Aug 25 08:17:09 PDT 2008

Hello, i was reading the list archives, but i'm unable to find an
answer... sorry if this topic was discussed here before.

I would like to create a database, to store my ligand libraries. Is
available to study a schema (tables etc) of a database with similar
functions? i only find how to obtain subsets (a sdf file with all the
structures, for example) of ligand databases, but not the design of the
relational database itself.

Any suggestions? thank you in advanced.