[Dock-fans] Problem with Zuo GB/Sa scoring

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Mon Dec 22 19:03:49 PST 2008

Hi,

The only known problem with Zou GB/SA Score crashes are on
64 bit platforms:
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/faq.htm#64bit

This has been on the todo list for a while;
if you will use Zou GB/SA on 64 bit platforms then we can
make this a higher priority.

If you are not on a 64 bit platform then:
We gratefully accept detailed bug reports that contain short input
files for reproducible bugs.  In fact those are our favorite ones :)