[Dock-fans] Fwd: Citation

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:49:52 PST 2008

Hi,

Temporarily, please use the DOCK 5 paper reference as John Irwin
indicated:
http://blur.compbio.ucsf.edu/pipermail/dock-fans/2007-December/001347.html
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/dock6_manual.htm#Moustakasetal2006
as well as this:

P. Therese Lang, Demetri Moustakas, Scott Brozell,
Noel Carrascal, Sudipto Mukherjee, Scott Pegg,
Kaushik Raha, Devleena Shivakumar, Robert Rizzo,
David Case, Brian Shoichet, and Irwin Kuntz (2006),
DOCK 6.1, University of California, San Francisco.

Scott