[Dock-fans] editing sphere_selector

John J. Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Sat Feb 9 06:57:45 PST 2008

Hi Ben

You are of course entitled to do whatever you want. My free advice is to
pick up "learning python" or "learning perl", or even "man csh", and
teach yourself how to write basic scripts. The investment will repay
itself many times over. Renaming a file is among the easier tasks you
are likely to face.

/bin/mv file1 file2

which is easy to invoke from python, perl, ksh, csh, and so on.

Good luck

John
UCSF DOCK Team