[Dock-fans] DOCK_sphere generation

John J. Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Sat Feb 16 07:17:04 PST 2008

Hi Monisha

"Command not found" is unix for the program is not in your path. You'll
need to add the directory where you keep sphgen to your path. If you are
using c-shell, that would be

set path = ($path /path/to/sphgen)

Then, you will be able to invoke sphgen without specifying a full path
to it.

Good luck

John