[Dock-fans] how to visaulise the interactions

Thomas Leonard alabarae at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 01:41:38 PST 2008

Hi Dock Fans,

  I would like to visualise the interactions of the ligands in mol2 with a pdb structure.
  How can I do that .
  Please advice me some visualisation tools which can help me to identify the interaction of pdb and mol2 files in the same binding site compatible with dock6 results.

  is it possible to save the output structure with docked ligands and receptor in dock6

  Thanks in advance for a valuable advice.

  Thomas