[Dock-fans] dock 6 command its saying :aborted <core dumped>

Monisha Hajra monisha.hajra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 21:04:23 PST 2008

Hi all,
    I facing a problem in DOCK in executing dock6 command for a particular
protein.
While executing the dock 6 command its saying :aborted <core dumped>

The message in dock.out file is :

*Reading the energy grid from grid.nrg
*>* > Error: memory exhausted!
*>* >   For Unix platforms increase the datasize, stacksize, and
*>* >   memorysize using the limit, ulimit, or unlimit commands**l

I do agree that my ligand my ligand is big, its actually HEM, with two
chemicals attached with one another , and the grid.nrg file is also
comparatively large. I am facing this
problem for particularly this protein. Ant suggestion on how to solve
this issue ?

Regards

*

--
Monisha Hajra
Senior Scientist

Institute Of Computational Biology (IOCB)
#1101, OTC Road, Near Corporation Circle
Bangalore -02, India

080-415 71426/27
www.iocbindia.org