[Dock-fans] how to convert mol2 format to sdf format?

John J. Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 9 21:53:40 PDT 2008

Hi Yolanda

You wrote:   I wonder that can DOCK convert mol2 format to sdf format? I have gotten some informations that the accessories of the older versions maybe do it. Does the DOCK6 have this function?

I don't think DOCK can do it, but many other programs can.
If you do not want to get OEChem, OpenBabel, CDK, Marvin,
or any of the many other programs that can do this, you can
use the website http://cdb.ics.uci.edu/CHEM/Web/cgibin/BabelWeb.py
which is a free OpenBabel file format converter.

Cool, eh?

John
UCSF DOCK Team