[Dock-fans] something about clustering

Äî Áõ yolanda.only at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jul 10 23:58:03 PDT 2008

Dear dock-fans,

  Thanks very much for John's advice and I have tried SUBSET 1.0 to do clustering. But I don't know how to prepare the input files for SUBSET.  Though the SUBSET introduction suggested that the CACTVS subdirectory contains a TCL script useful to generate SUBSET input files, I still can't understand it very well. I have been puzzled for several days.
  I know maybe this question is not pertaining to DOCK, but I really need some help from dock-fans.
  Thanks for your patience and any answer would be appreciate!

  Best regards,

Yolanda Guo
Northeast Normal University