[Dock-fans] To dock developer

Prashant Kumar prashantkbio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:47:01 PDT 2008

Dear Dock Developer,
                                         I am using DOCK since last two year
and I found it has lots of advantages over other docking softwares . But I
am not very much comfortable with the PBSA part . The zap libraries that is
required for the compilation of dock pbsa is zap 1.2 and that is not
supported by open eyes people . And there is no zap 1.2 for 64 bit
architecture . I want to suggest kindly update the dock pbsa which is
compatible to zap newer version as well as support 64 bit architecture .
Looking farward at you
Thanks and regards

Prashant kumar