[Dock-fans] Are there some free programs to do the similarity clustering?

Äî Áõ yolanda.only at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 25 20:19:11 PDT 2008

Dear Dock-fans,

  As a novice in virtual screening, I'm puzzled about how to do the compound diversity analysis .
  Refering to some literatures, final results from DOCK should be subjected to similarity clustering. Because still in attempt phases, I expect that veterans in DOCK may recommend some utilities or free programs to complete this experiment. Or is there some other methods to solve this problem?
  Any help would be appreciated.

  Best regards,

Yolanda Guo
Northeast Normal University