[Dock-fans] problem report for installing Dock 6.2

Scott Brozell sbrozell at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:06:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:00:02PM -0700, rose elaine placio wrote:

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Dock-fans digest..."

> i am a student from the University of the Philippines. i am encountering lots of errors in executing the make all command when installing Dock 6.2. please help me about it. :(

If you tried to do what the manual advises then the next step is to send
a detailed report of what you actually did and what the actual errors were.

http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/dock6_manual.htm#Installation
If problems occur then read the diagnostics carefully and apply the  scientific method.
Consult the FAQ. Search the  DOCK-Fans mailing list archive.