[Dock-fans] GPU implementation of DOCK

Prism Sciences jim.parker at prismsciences.com
Wed Jul 29 07:40:43 PDT 2009

Hello,
   There has been much written lately on the possible improvements of
molecular simulations using massively parallel GPU  (graphics
processor unit) coded versions of existing dock software.  I was
wondering if there are GPUimplementations of DOCK available.  Or do
you know of any groups that are actively developing an implementation?
My cursory look via google yield hits for other programs but not DOCK,
but that's also possibly due to the ambiguity of the search related to
the  word "DOCK".

Cheers,
--Jim Parker
UTSA Physics