[Dock-fans] sphgen error (ethel urzo)

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:29:00 PDT 2009

How did you create the INSPH file?  I think the file should be just
INSPH, and not INSPH.txt.  Try creating the file using a simple
unix-like text editor, like pico or nano, and save the file only as
INSPH (CTRL+o).  Also, before running sphgen, make sure you delete any
error files that you may have created in previous failed runs.

Hope it helps,
Ben