[Dock-fans] sphgen error (ethel urzo)

ethel urzo reau_05 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 17:24:47 PDT 2009

Sir, thank you for your suggestion.
I tried making the INSPH file using Etext Editor (Unix-like text editor).
But I got the ff error:

$ sphgen
open: No such file or directory
apparent state: unit 4 named receptor.ms
lately reading sequential formatted external IO
      6 [sig] sphgen 3536 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while dumping state
(probably corrupted stack)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I think we have resolved the error on INSPH and now it's about receptor.ms.
I prepared this .ms file using Chimera.
I've also tried changing it as .dms,
Same error appeared.

Hope you would help me.