[Dock-fans] In search of scipts not available in DOCK6.2

John J. Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri May 8 12:57:04 PDT 2009

Hi Francesco

I take it you got this from our wiki pages?  These scripts are part of
DOCK Blaster, and are thus not yet released pending release of the
paper.  When the paper is accepted, these scripts will either be part of
DOCK 3.5 OR they will be in their own "DOCK Blaster" distribution.  We
haven't decided yet.

Thanks for your interest in our work.

John