[Dock-fans] [SPAM] WriteDMS problem

"한승원" 3994502 at hanyang.ac.kr
Mon May 18 22:27:14 PDT 2009

Spam detection software, running on the system "blur.compbio.ucsf.edu", has

Content preview:  Hi I'm having trouble generating the "dms" file with chimera's
   WriteDMS(last updated, ver1.4) program My dms generating process was like
   below 1. File > open pdb file --> Select > Residue : all nonstandard -->
  Actions > delete 2. Tools > Structure Editing > Dock Prep --> add hydrogen
   --> save mol2 file 3. Actions > suface > show 4. Favorites > Model panel
  > MSMS surface attributes (representaion : dot, vertex density : 5.0) 5. Tools
   > structure analysis > Define Attribute > dmsrad.txt : open 6. Tools > Structure
   Editing > Write DMS : save [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 X_IP                   Message has X-IP header
 1.5 FROM_STARTS_WITH_NUMS  From: starts with many numbers
 2.1 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO      Received: contains an IP address used for HELO
-1.1 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0173]