[Dock-fans] [SPAM] WriteDMS problem

"한승원" 3994502 at hanyang.ac.kr
Mon May 18 22:30:09 PDT 2009

Spam detection software, running on the system "blur.compbio.ucsf.edu", has

Content preview:  Hi I'm having trouble generating the "dms" file with chimera's
   WriteDMS(last updated, ver1.4) program My dms generating process was like
   below 1. File > open pdb file --> Select > Residue : all nonstandard -->
  Actions > delete 2. Tools > Structure Editing > Dock Prep --> add hydrogen
   --> save mol2 file 3. Actions > suface > show 4. Favorites > Model panel
  > MSMS surface attributes (representaion : dot, vertex density : 5.0) 5. Tools
   > structure analysis > Define Attribute > dmsrad.txt : open 6. Tools > Structure
   Editing > Write DMS : save [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 X_IP                   Message has X-IP header
 1.5 FROM_STARTS_WITH_NUMS  From: starts with many numbers
 2.1 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO      Received: contains an IP address used for HELO
 1.8 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_32     BODY: HTML: images with 2800-3200 bytes of words
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 1.5 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
-0.9 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.