[Dock-fans] dock 6.2 installation

hannah pamela tan hpdiamantetan at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 23:50:38 PDT 2009

Good day Sir/Ma'am!

 I'm Hannah and I'm working with the DOCK program for my undergraduate thesis. There was just a problem with the DOCK 6.2 installation. I was able to create the config.h file but an error occurred after I tried to execute the commands

 [user at dock ~] make all # builds all the DOCK programs
 [user at dock ~] make dock # builds only the dock program
 [user at dock ~] make utils # builds only the accessory programs

 Testing the executable(s) eventually produced an error.

 I hope you could help me. Thank you!

 Tan, Hannah
 BS Chemistry
 University of the Philippines Los Banos