[Dock-fans] grid problem

David Taylor taylord at hsc.edu
Tue Nov 10 11:35:11 PST 2009

A couple of quick questions:

1) Do you know where I can find an interpretation of the grid score, vdw,
etc? I have the answer now, I just don't know what it means. I've looked in
the DOCK guide and I really didn't found anything that helps me out a lot...

2) How did you get the pictures of the molecule? Did you just snag them off
the internet or did you take a screenshot of Chimera or what?

So I think things are going rather well. I have my presentation at the end
of this week and I think I have all the problems ironed out of the system.
I'll start running a full test on my unknown next week and hopefully have it
all done before the end of the semester!

Thanks,
--David Taylor