[Dock-fans] Dock and divcon

Andrei Neamtu neamtuandrei at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:50:24 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to install Dock 6.3 on a Ubuntu 9.04 distro. I succeeded
in compiling the code and I try to run now the test validation suite.
The tests are successful up to a test where Dock is trying to find the
divcon executable from the Amber distribution installed on the system
(I have Amber 10)

Presently, Amber 10 does not create an stand alone executable for
divcon, but uses instead mopac6.

The problem is that Dock wants to find the divcon even if I set the
environment variable DOCK_HOME to point to the root directory of Dock
distribution and I erase the AMBERHOME env variable.

Thank you for any suggestions,
Andrei