[Dock-fans] peptide docking

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 14:11:00 PDT 2010

Dear Knut,

DOCK is not primarily meant for protein-protein docking; rather it is meant to predict small molecule interactions. However, I have observed good results docking in small peptides with the current development version which will be released soon as DOCK 6.4.

 Regards
Sudipto Mukherjee
Graduate Student, Robert C. Rizzo Lab
Dept. of Applied Math & Statistics, Stony Brook University