[Dock-fans] similarity clustering

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Mon Apr 19 13:41:12 PDT 2010

I have a question that is a little beyond DOCK / ZINC but some users
will likely know the answer:
I want to cluster molecules of a large library based on some simple
structure features. Does anyone know any academic-free software that can
do that?

For example, I docked ~360,000 molecules. Some of the molecules in the
top 200 are actually very similar structurally, so I want to cluster
them into one group. This meant to allow an in-vitro testing of a
diverse population. I am sure that this is a pretty common task, however
for some reason I am having hard time finding suitable applications.

Many thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Keshet