[Dock-fans] Write multiple conformations during parallel processing

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 14:21:23 PDT 2010

Hi Cen,

As you mentioned in your email, the "num_scored_conformer" is the parameter you
want to use.

Set this to 3 as you wish.
Set "write_conformations" as no. By default this is yes. The naming convention
is a bit confusing here, I admit. The write_conformations parameter writes out
partial conformers in a separate conformers.mol2 Setting this parameter to yes
is what geenrates the ERROR about filling up the disk during mpi runs.

Now you should have a maximum of 3 conformers for each molecule screened.

 Regards
Sudipto Mukherjee
Graduate Student, Robert C. Rizzo Lab
Dept. of Applied Math & Statistics, Stony Brook University