[Dock-fans] Write multiple conformations during parallel processing

Cen Gao cengao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:03:42 PDT 2010

Hi Sudipto:

Thanks for the email. I have tried to set  "num_scored_conformer" to 3 and
"write_conformations" to No before, but it still generated only one pose per
molecule to prefix_scored.mol2, while never wrote anything to
prefix_confomer.mol2. May I ask whether this setting works differently on
your version of DOCK?  (I am using DOCK6.4, compiled with GCC4.1)  Or are
there any parameters I should set?

If I set write_conformations to yes, it was able to write 1 pose to
prefix_scored.mol2 and 3 poses per molecule into prefix_confomer.mol2 as
expected. But again it works in serial version of DOCK only, but refuses to
run in parallel.

Thanks

Cen