[Dock-fans] not a DOCK question, but related

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Sun Mar 21 10:19:55 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a question that has nothing to do with DOCK, but I am sure that
most DOCK users needed at some point to do that, so I hope somebody can
help me. I want to convert molecular structures (e.g. smile, SDF) into
nice 2D images which I can paste into a document. Despite the simplicity
of the task and extensive searches in Google I couldn't fine a simple,
intuitive application (preferably for Windows).

I am trying to make a table with my DOCK results without having to draw
each molecule individually. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks ofr your time.

Ben