[Dock-fans] amber score regarding cofactor FAD

gongxingwen gongxingwen at 163.com
Tue May 4 22:41:26 PDT 2010

Dear Scott,

I am conducting a virtual screening targeting an enzyme containing a cofactor FAD. However, the cofactor FAD cannot be recognized by DOCK6.3 when preparing for amber score. I have resolved this problem using AMBER9 suite. I found a AMBER parameter database at http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber#cof. Could these parameters be included in next version of DOCK ? It would be very helpful for docking.
Regards,
Xing-Wen Gong (Ph.D)