[Dock-fans] I have a 32 bit intel core duo machine what version of ubuntu is perfect from dock 6.2 or dock 6.3 or dock 6.4

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 09:04:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

All versions of 32-bit ubuntu should work fine with DOCK 6.x versions. Are you
getting errors during compilation? If so, please post the error messages.

 Regards
Sudipto Mukherjee
Graduate Student, Robert C. Rizzo Lab
Dept. of Applied Math & Statistics, Stony Brook University

ubuntu is perfect from dock 6.2 or dock 6.3 or dock 6.4

Hello friends,
I have a 32 bit intel core duo machine what version of ubuntu is perfect from
dock 6.2 or dock 6.3 or dock 6.4. If ubuntu is not recommended , do you
recommend any other flavour of linux.
Thank you.
Bhagat Singh
(dr.bh4g4ts1ngh at gmail dot com)