[Dock-fans] vdw.def

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 07:15:45 PST 2011

Dear Yeping

Check that the "vdw_definition_file" parameter in your grid input file refers to
a valid vdw.defn file.

This file may be found in the parameters directory of the standard dock
distribution, named vdw_AMBER_parm99.defn
You could set the "vdw_definition_file" parameter to point to this file, and
grid should work fine.

Regards
Sudipto Mukherjee