[Dock-fans] NYBlue

Robert C. Rizzo rizzorc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:24:30 PDT 2011

Dear Brent,

My graduate students Sudipto Mukherjee and Trent Balius will be happy
to help you get DOCK6.4 running on NewYorkBlue.

If you don't; already have one please make sure you get a current DOCK
lisc from UCSF.

Robert C. Rizzo, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, and
Institute of Chemical Biology & Drug Discovery
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook NY, 11794-3600
Cell: (631) 944-2891
Office: (631) 632-9340