[Dock-fans] help request about making mol2 files for dock

Scott Brozell sbrozell at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 12 00:13:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am surprised that
'a lot of the fda approved small molecules fail.'
Unfortunately, the error message below does not provide the detailed
error output from antechamber that could be used for diagnosis.
A search of the Amber reflector http://ambermd.org/#reflector
does not find any hits for fda approved or similar,
so we shall have to wait for Trent's investigation
(or yours using the latest AmberTools:
http://ambermd.org/AmberTools-get.html )

scott