[Dock-fans] Parallel processing resource allocation question

John Irwin jir322 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi Jason

Those are not actual compounds, but rings found in compounds. You
would want to be docking actual purchasable compounds.  You can
download the compounds in ZINC containing each ring. Is that perhaps
what you wanted?  You can get that set by clicking on the
"purchasable" link on the ring detail page.

Thus all purchasable molecules containing a benzene i.e. phenyl ring
would be here  http://zinc.docking.org/rings/1/substances/all  It is
more than 2M compounds and climbing, so this is definitely NOT the
most efficient way to download them.

Or explain in other words what you want. (I'm rather slow I'm afraid.)

John