[Dock-fans] Fwd: dock6

John Irwin jir322 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:05:11 PST 2012

forwarding to the support list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anu chaudhary <chaudharyannu2 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Subject: dock6
To: jir322 at gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anu chaudhary <chaudharyannu2 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: Your DOCK 6 license has been approved
To: jir322 at gmail.com

Sir,
I downloaded dock6 on my ubuntu system and all the directories are
present in dock6 folder such as bin directory, install directory,
parameters directory, src directory and tutorials. "As described in
tutorials and on websites that dock6 software should be in bin
directory with the name "Dock6" and it should be working. by this way
we can open our workspace of dock6 software."
as i have told you that i installed dock6 but when i try to open
dock6(executable) file which is present in bin directory, nothing
happen. How should I install it ?
please help me to solve this problem.
Thank You