[Dock-fans] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Suhaib Shekfeh via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat Jun 9 03:40:26 PDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Suhaib Shekfeh requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Knut J,

- Suhaib

Accept invitation from Suhaib Shekfeh
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-v1gjc1-h38jzboc-0/qVKEnt_1pNQ0y_jhFC3E-8Rp2j-0lvW4IA/blk/I158048303_50/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMdlYPc3cUd30Udj59bQhcl6ESsjoSbP8SdP0PdzgOd3sLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2Qyyx47bg0BBg1

View invitation from Suhaib Shekfeh
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-v1gjc1-h38jzboc-0/qVKEnt_1pNQ0y_jhFC3E-8Rp2j-0lvW4IA/blk/I158048303_50/30RnPcMcPwQc3wRckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3mE2YAgxM0BBg1

Why might connecting with Suhaib Shekfeh be a good idea?

Suhaib Shekfeh's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Suhaib Shekfeh's invitation, check Suhaib Shekfeh's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation