[Dock-fans] showsphere

Calvin F. Cahall calvin.cahall at centre.edu
Thu Nov 8 07:22:19 PST 2012

Hello,

I am having problems with the "showsphere" command working through sphere generation dock tutorial. After using the "sphgen" command to create the OUTSPH and rec.sph files, I then tried this.
$ showsphere
 Enter name of sphere cluster file:
sphgen_cluster.in
 Enter cluster number to process (<0 = all): 1
 Generate surfaces as well as pdb files (<N>/Y)? Y
 Enter name for output PDB file name:
sphgen_cluster.pdb
 Enter name for output surface file name:
sphgen_cluster.out

 Error!  Cluster not found: 1

I read an email of someone having the same problem and the suggestion was to check the rec.sph file to ensure that the cluster name was indeed "1". I have done so as well as checked to be sure that my rec.sph file is that same as in the tutorial, which was another suggestion.
Any help would be great!

Calvin