[Dock-fans] Warning: parameter simplex_tors_premin_iterations has not been used.

Douglas Houston dhouston at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 03:31:38 PST 2012

Hi all,

I get "Warning: parameter simplex_tors_premin_iterations has not been
used." when running DOCK6.5.

Can anyone tell me what this parameter does and how/when it should be
used? I can't find any details on it in the manual or tutorials.

Details on simplex_grow_tors_premin_iterations and
simplex_tors_premin_iterations would be interesting as well.

Thanks,

Doug

Dr. Douglas R. Houston
Lecturer
Room 3.23
Institute of Structural and Molecular Biology
Michael Swann Building
King's Buildings
University of Edinburgh
Edinburgh, EH9 3JR, UK
Tel. 0131 650 7358

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.