[Dock-fans] sphgen problem

Fabian Glaser fabian.glaser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:37:58 PST 2012

Thanks Maciek,

I tried, but I got compilation errors, I tried on my Mac OSX, I guess it is not a 64 bit code?

g++ -g -Wall -pedantic -O4  -c main.cpp
g++ -g -Wall -pedantic -O4  -c Sphere.cpp
g++ -g -Wall -pedantic -O4  -o ./sphgen_cpp ./obj/main.o ./obj/Sphere.o
ld: in ./obj/main.o, could not parse object file ./obj/main.o: Malformed metadata record for architecture x86_64
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sphgen_cpp] Error 1

Any suggestion?

Thansk,