[Dock-fans] dock6.6

Mahesh Hegde mahesh at biochem.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Jul 15 07:19:41 PDT 2013

Hi, My name is Mahesh, i have started using  Dock6.6 recently. I have got
few problems and doubts as well, it might be basic for you people, so..
Some dms file (from same protein but different pdb files) are not able to
make any clusters when  i select sphere selectors, but some can form, what
could be the reason?

I have one basic question, in dock6.6 there are 4 different types, amber
scoring and docking, anchor and grow docking, mpi docking, solvation
energy docking, so , on what preference i should select these programs?
and are these going to give different result?

Thank you very much for your time.

--
Sincerely,
Mahesh Hegde