[Dock-fans] Dock 6.5 version

Trent E. Balius tbalius at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 05:36:13 PDT 2013

Hi Qurat,

Perhaps you can ask the Drugster developers how to modify the dock
input file.
You should say no to multigrid_score_secondary and to
SASA_descriptor_score_secondary in the dock input file (dock.in).
I am also forwarding this to the dock fans list.  Perhaps someone on
the list has some experience with Drugster.

I hope this helps,

Trent