[Dock-fans] DOCK3.6 parameters for ion, DNA, and RNA, and question on pharmacophore matching
mirandaisbest at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:51:44 PST 2014
I wanted to use DOCK3.6 to screen small ligand database. My receptor
contains protein, DNA, RNA, and ions.
In grids/prot.table.ambcrg.ambH there are no parameters for DNA and RNA. I
found some info online on adding non-standard residue into the prot.table
, but I am not sure if this is the way to add parameters for nucleic acids
1. Is DOCK3.6 using amber force field? Which protein/ion force field it is
2. Can I copy and paste amber nuclei acid parameters to prot.table
3. For each non-standard residue, is prot.table.ambcrg.ambH the only file I
need to modify? I see vdw.parms.amb.mindock is also used for grid
4. The MN ion was read in successfully, but I saw warning in delphi.log
"!!! WARNING: MN 300 has a net charge of 2.0000", Should I be worried?
MN having charge of 2 seems fine to me.
5. Which is the original paper describing DOCK3.6 algorithms? I was
wondering if ligand sphere generation takes into account the ligand atom
type. For the ligand docking is it shape matching or pharmacophore matching?
Thank you !
Yi Shang, Ph.D.
postdoctoral research associate
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dock-fans