[Dock-fans] Failed Docking even after relaxing params

#AMR ALI MOKHTAR ALHOSSARY# AMRA0001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Nov 3 07:28:08 PST 2014

Hi sudipto,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, there is a reason for that. I am comparing the performance of Dock to the performance of another tool that I am developing within the same search space without any sort of preference (i.e. even if it end up docking in another pocket within the same search space), for the whole test set.

I will try re-dock without the bump filter and feed you back.

Thanks

Amr