[Dock-fans] Problem installing dock6.7 in mac

Julio Dominguez acheron24 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:23:18 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I am on a similar Mac  (OS wise). If I run gcc -v I get exactly the same output:
Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer//usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.57) (based on LLVM 3.5svn)Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0Thread model: posix
No gcc version, not really. But, this means that the gcc the system is using is the one provided by the OS not the one from brew.
In my system this are the two final "error" lines:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
I am sorry I cannot help more since I have always compiled dock6 with the intel compilers.
Best regards