[Dock-fans] Regarding Dock6

gauravkishor at imtech.res.in gauravkishor at imtech.res.in
Wed May 27 21:11:14 PDT 2015

Dear Sir,

This is Gaurav kishor,project fellow at CSIR-IMTECH,INDIA. In order to
solve my problem, i am using dock6 as a docking tool. I want to
generate 30 poses of a ligand. But unfortunately i am getting only one
output file called "rigid_ranked.mol2". By making some changes in
"rigid.in", i got one more file called rigid_conformers.mol2. I am
unable to understand this file what exactly it is and how to analyze.
I have gone through the Dock6 manual but i could resolve this. I need
your guidance.

example of rigid_conformers.mol2 that i am getting:

lig.pdb_1

lig.pdb_1

lig.pdb_2

lig.pdb_1