[Dock-fans] Fwd: simplex_random_seed

f.mohamadi at sci.ui.ac.ir f.mohamadi at sci.ui.ac.ir
Tue Nov 10 00:31:07 PST 2015

Dear Dock-Fans

I have run several docking tests with different random seeds (0, 1000,
1500, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10000), I got very different Amber-Score (from
-29 to -70) which seems a bit strange. Is there any specific range
number for simplex_random_seed? Is the zero value reliable or should
it be different?
Is there any specific refference describing simplex_random_seed?
I would be gratefull if somebody could help me about this issue.
I also attached my results.

Best
F.M

----- End forwarded message -----