[Dock-fans] Double bonds

James Foster (PG Research) j.r.foster at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 12:56:10 PST 2016

Hi Brian,

 Thanks very much for the reply. I tried preparing the molecule with your script, running a flexible docking algorithm and then post processing the output file your script but the double bonds still come out as trans instead of remaining cis? Maybe it's not right to use a flexible docking algorithm on a molecule containing a long alkyl chain with double bonds?

Thanks again,

James