[Dock-fans] Fwd: dock_error

Sudipto Mukherjee sudmukh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 11:19:57 PDT 2016

Hi Peter,
This appears to be an error that occurs while freeing allocated memory. However, there are no clues about which part of the code this happens in. My suspicion
I would suggest you recompile DOCK from source on the same machine you are trying to run the code on with the default gnu compiler configuration file. This kind of error may result from incompatible versions of library files. Check if the error shows up again with the same set of inputs. If you need help recompiling DOCK, see here: http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/dock6_manual.htm#Installation
Regards
Sudipto